Learn & LEAD Virtual Session
Learn & LEAD Northern Cincinnati Zoom Sessions
Wednesday, December 15th, 8:30am-9:30am (Session 1 of 3)
Come join us! Participating in the hour-long sessions allows participants to identify and develop their strengths to become effective, ethical leaders. There is no cost to participate in the virtual sessions.
We seek participants in various roles from office staff to CEO, small to large businesses, and variety of industries. This mix facilitates group discussions and provides a greater understanding of what it takes to be a leader who inspires co-workers or a large team.
The Zoom link will be sent out to all registrants on Tuesday, December, 14th at 3pm.
LEAD Northern Cincinnati 2022
Introducing LEAD Northern Cincinnati 2022!
Leadership training results in training and empowering your employees! We will explore why leadership is much more than a position or job title. Let us help you develop ethical, effective leaders at every level of your organization, from new hires to CEOs.
LEAD Northern Cincinnati utilizes proven and impactful methods. Experiential activities allow participants to engage and develop leadership skills and behaviors, to deepen their understanding of personal and team strengths, and to build a network of important relationships and contacts.
Why Invest in Leadership Development?
- Are you interested in increasing your own leadership potential?
- Will increasing the number of effective leaders in your organization free up time for you to pursue growing your business?
- Is it time to invest in your staff and put their strengths to work?
LEAD Northern Cincinnati includes:
- 3 Introductory virtual sessions, December through February
- 8 Monthly, full-day sessions (CLICK HERE)
- 7 One hour virtual Mirror & Windshield sessions, between full day sessions
- Closes with a Commence to LEAD Celebration in November!