Learn & LEAD Northern Cincinnati, Virtual Session
Our Learn & LEAD virtual sessions are facilitated by Bob Pautke, SOAR with Purpose. These one-hour, virtual sessions will help you discover and grow your leadership skills. The response to our December and January sessions was overwhelmingly positive! Join us and experience an interactive and lively discussion on using your strengths to make a positive impact in your organization.
In February, we will meet virtually on Tuesday morning, 8:30 - 9:30am, Tuesday, February 16thh.
All are welcome to participate! Enrollment is not limited to just our Sharonville Chamber Members. Both the business community and local community benefit from excellent leaders!
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required!
LEAD Northern Cincinnati 9 month series
Introducing LEAD Northern Cincinnati 2021!
Leadership training results in training and empowering your employees! We will explore why leadership is much more than a position or job title. Let us help you develop ethical, effective leaders at every level of your organization, from new hires to CEOs.
LEAD Northern Cincinnati utilizes proven and impactful methods. Experiential activities allow participants to engage and develop leadership skills and behaviors, to deepen their understanding of personal and team strengths, and to build a network of important relationships and contacts.
Why Invest in Leadership Development?
- Are you interested in increasing your own leadership potential?
- Will increasing the number of effective leaders in your organization free up time for you to pursue growing your business?
- Is it time to invest in your staff and put their strengths to work?
LEAD Northern Cincinnati includes:
- 9 Monthly, full-day sessions (see below)
- 8 One hour virtual follow-up and prep sessions
- Closes with a graduation celebration in November!
LEAD Northern Cincinnati 2021Calendar