Young Leaders of Northern Cincinnati
All young professionals, ages 21-39, are envcouraged to attend!
Networking & Education for Young Professionals
Topic: Perfecting Your 60 Second Commercial
If you don't think you need one, then you REALLY need to attend. For those of you that are still perfecting your 60 second, we will help you in developing and fine tuning your personalized message.
Our speaker will be Clayton R. Hicks, founder of the H7 Network, a national networking organization training people how to build a word of mouth marketing campaign.
Business Connection Lunch
Lunch, Learn, and Connect
Topic: Workforce Development
Does the low unemployment rate, tight job market, and lack of trained applicants have you frustrated? The partners of Ohio Means Jobs Cincinnati-Hamilton County and Ohio Department of Job & Family Services are here to help.
Presented by Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
- Kathleen Busemeyer: Ohio Means Jobs Cincinnati-Hamilton County, Business Services Representative
- Leah Winkler: Ohio Department of Job & Family Services, Workforce Specialist Rapid Response Lead
- Darryl Gaither: Veterans Apprenticeship Service Provider.
Learn about our many services to help you find qualified employees, including:
- Access to talent (Veterans, skilled Dislocated Workers, etc.)
- Access to recently displaced workers
- A guided tour of the On the Job Training Reimbursement (up to $5K per new hire)
- How and why of Labor Market Information and how it can help your business.
Sponsored by Frame USA