The Sharonville Chamber and SCORE are partnering to offer you:
CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS MENTORING AT NO COST!
SCORE mentoring sessions are available by appointment at the Sharonville Chamber of Commerce Monday through Friday during normal business hours and now
Saturday mornings between 9:00 am and noon.
WHO IS SCORE?
- For over 50 years, SCORE has served as America’s premier source of free, confidential business education and mentoring accessing experienced volunteer professionals who understand your challenges because we’ve faced them too.
- SCORE is a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration with the mission to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education. Check out the Workshop Schedule, Library Resources, and membership here!
HOW CAN SCORE MENTORING HELP YOU?
SCORE has partnered with the Sharonville Chamber of Commerce to offer confidential business mentoring to support you in areas such as Sales | Marketing | Operations | Business Planning | Growth Strategies | Research & Development |Leadership and Management | New Business Start Up | Financial Strategies | A Sounding Board
Two types of SCORE mentorship to meet your needs:
- One-on-One Mentoring: We provide you with expertise that will start you on the right path towards your business goals. Learn what to do and what not to do by leveraging the knowledge and experience of our SCORE Counselors. As one client recently said, “The SCORE Counselor was very helpful, listened to my questions and concerns and helped me to break things down so it didn't seem so overwhelming.”
- Team Mentoring: Team Mentoring appointments are scheduled with you and two or three SCORE counselors who have different business backgrounds and areas of expertise. Recommendations on different ways to overcome your challenges are discussed and then all align on a plan of action. You will have ongoing periodic follow up meetings with the SCORE counselors to discuss your progress. As one SCORE client recently stated: “It’s like an Advisory Board. The information is priceless. Everyone I’ve met has something to offer, and really cares about my succeeding.”
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN ACCESS SCORE MENTORSHIP:
- Go to https://greatercincinnati.score.org/.
- Click on “Request a Mentor” and scroll down to “Mentor Request”.
- Enter your ZIP code and click “Get Local Advice”.
- Complete the form describing your business mentorship needs. Please also enter “Sharonville Chamber of Commerce referral” in the description of your business questions.
- Click Submit and a SCORE mentor will contact you to arrange your first mentoring session.
You may also contact Jim Stahly directly. Jim is one of our many SCORE mentors and is available by appointment only, on Mondays at the Sharonville Chamber office from 1:00 to 5:00.
Jim joined SCORE in 2009 and is a member of the chapter's Board of Directors. Prior to joining SCORE, he worked for 35 years in healthcare distribution, the last 20 years as a president, chief operations officer, or senior vice president with full operational and profit-and-loss responsibility. Companies or divisions he was responsible for ranged in size from startups to more than $2.5 billion in annual revenue. Jim left corporate America in 2005, but still works as an industry consultant and SCORE volunteer.