7:45 Doors Open
8:00 Plated Continental Breakfast.
(For safety concerns, just three seats to large round table) Welcome and Introductions
8:15 Keynote: The employer’s responsibility to maintain a safe workplace
• Reporting injuries to the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (or provider)
• The Role of a Managed Care Organization (MCO)
• Panel Discussion, including Run Away Claims
• Follow up Q & A
9:15 -9:30 Break
• OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting
• OSHA Q & A
10:30-11:30 Your choice of the following:
• Reacting to the Uncertainty and Stress of 2020
• TechSolve Update: Cyber Safety and Security • Q & A each session
Business Connection Lunch
The Sharonville Chamber's Non-Profit Members will share their inspiring stories of responding to the increased needs of this region during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- A Child's Hope International
- Fill the Truck
- Junk KIng
- Operation Give Back
- Sharonville Community Fund
- Sharonville Cultural Arts Center
- Sharonville Food Pantry
- Shop with a Cop
- Princeton Closet
Young Professionals of Northern Cincinnati Happy Hour
Join the Young Professionals of Northern Cincinnati at Third Eye Brewing Company to meet, network & connect with other regional young professionals in a fun and casual setting! Ages 21-35 are encouraged to join us. Masks are required. Due to required social distancing, we are limiting our attendees to 40 guests.
Please register so we can set the event based on expected attendance! Don't miss out on the opportunity to network safely!