7:45 Doors Open
8:00 Plated Continental Breakfast.
(For safety concerns, just three seats to large round table) Welcome and Introductions
8:15 Keynote: The employer’s responsibility to maintain a safe workplace
• Reporting injuries to the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (or provider)
• The Role of a Managed Care Organization (MCO)
• Panel Discussion, including Run Away Claims
• Follow up Q & A
9:15 -9:30 Break
• OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting
• OSHA Q & A
10:30-11:30 Your choice of the following:
• Reacting to the Uncertainty and Stress of 2020
• TechSolve Update: Cyber Safety and Security • Q & A each session
Healthcare Benefits Update
Let us know you plan to attend! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for this interactive and educational Saxon U online webinar to learn about the Chamber Benefit Plan administered by Anthem, through the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance. These plans offer predictable rates and competitive benefits usually reserved for larger groups.
In addition to financial protection,the plan features
· Competitive rates and fixed, predictable monthly payments
· A variety of plan designs
· Anthems broad Blue Access PPO provider network and Essential Rx drug list
· Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage
· Expanded wellness offerings and innovative tools, program and resources that work together, to improve health and lower costs.
· Group insurance options include vision, life, disability, and more for companies with 2-50 employees.